2010 Kawasaki Vulcan® 900 Custom
Pre-Owned 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom FOR SALE IN NILES, OH
This Pre-Owned 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom is for sale at Johnny K's Powersports located in Niles, Ohio. Take the first step towards your personal freedom and contact Johnny K's Powersports of Niles, Ohio today to schedule your personalized visit and test ride. Johnny K's Powersports has the most knowledgeable and experienced staff to assist your needs in Sales, Motorclothes, Parts and Service. If this isn't the exact Kawasaki Cruiser/V-Twin you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and revise your search. We're sure to have the perfect new or used motorcycles for you on our showroom in Niles, Ohio. Johnny K's Powersports of Niles is your local Cleveland, Ohio Kawasaki dealership, where we host one of the largest selections of new and used motorcycles in the Cleveland area. #JohnnyKsPowersports
Johnny K's Powersports of Niles
Map Directions: 430 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446
Click to Call: (330) 544-9696
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Displacement: 903cc
- Bore and Stroke: 88 x 74.2 mm
- Maximum Torque: 58.2 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel Injection: EFI with dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Transmission: 5-Speed
- Final Drive: Belt
- Rake/Trail: 32°/7.2 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Track® swingarm, seven-way adjustable spring preload / 4.1 in.
- Front Tire Size: 80/90x21
- Rear Tire Size: 180/70x15
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Front Brake / Rear Brake: 300mm hydraulic disc / 270mm hydraulic disc
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.3 gal.
- Seat Height: 27.0 in.
- Overall Length: 94.7 in.
- Overall Width: 35.2 in.
- Overall Height: 44.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 610.8 lbs.
- Color: Candy Surf Blue, Candy Persimmon Red
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Smooth and reliable engine tuned to deliver a healthy dose of torque at low rpm
- Gear-driven balancer allows the use of single pin crankshaft without excessive vibration
- Rubber-mounted to reduce engine vibration at all speeds
- Provides maximum valve area for optimum flow, creating more power and low-end torque
- Single overhead cam design is simple, lightweight and practical
- Long intake tracts narrow near the combustion chamber to increase intake flow speed for more efficient filling, increased torque and better low-end response
- Finned cylinders and head and liquid cooling combination make for exceptional thermal control
- Maintains consistent engine temperatures for long engine life and sustained power
- Automatic fan helps keep things cool
- Includes temperature warning light
- Maintains precise valve timing with practically no maintenance
- Assures greater reliability
- Hidden from view to preserve the engine's clean, basic look
- Big slash-cut mufflers look great and contain emission reducing honeycomb catalyzers
- Just lift the shift pedal from first gear at a stop to easily find neutral, every time
- Superb performance and rideability thanks to dual throttle bodies with sub throttles
- The ECU controlled sub throttles are located behind the main throttle valve, allowing the DFI® system to provide more precise throttle response, similar to a constant velocity carburetor
- Fine-atomizing fuel injectors produce a fine fuel mist for optimal acceleration, combustion and fuel consumption
- Lower unsprung weight than shaft drive to improve ride quality and suspension action
- Efficiently transfers the power to the rear wheel
- Low maintenance and low noise
- Very rigid, large-diameter box section backbone allows a larger fuel tank, high stability and lightweight handling at low speeds
- Fork offset and frame geometry combine for light, low-effort handling at ultra-low speeds
- Long wheelbase contributes to highway stability
- Triangular swingarm has a hardtail appearance, but utilizes a single shock hidden beneath the seat
- Long and low chassis for minimal seat height, maximum visual impact
- Offers excellent rigidity and 5.9 inches of travel
- 33 degrees of rake and 7.2 in. of trail for excellent straight line stability
- A 300mm front and 270mm rear disc have twin-piston calipers for some of the best stopping power in the class
- The wheel's 18 “spokes” are arranged in pairs
- Tapered and flanged in two directions, every line and surface of each 3-D spoke is exquisitely curved
- 180mm rear tire provides added stability while projecting a powerful image
- Wider tire than that found on most large-displacement cruisers
- Custom cast 15” rear wheel contrasts the “light,” tall front wheel
- Provides riders the crucial information at a glance
- Compact design matches the bike's clean look
- Fuel tank features a twin valley design, with a dynamic tension and presence all its own
- Designed to be pleasing to both the eye and to the touch, the tank is composed exclusively of curves with constantly varying radii, the twin valley design theme continues to the rear fender and its hand-sculpted contours
- Bottom of the rear fender features a relatively straight cut, to balance the lines of the motorcycle
- Chromed headlamp, headlamp mount, lower triple clamp and turn signals as well as footpegs, shift lever and rear brake lever
- Clean headlight design is small and isolated without a central fork cover or headlamp bar
- Small, minimalist fender and lack of front fork covers also contribute to the slender appearance of the front end
- Sporty, straight-style handlebar adds to the bike's custom styling. Instead of handlebar clamps, twin tubes elegantly curve back from the upper triple clamp. Both the handlebar and twin tubes are completely chromed
- Forward-mounted footpegs instead of floorboards add to the custom image and improve rider control
- One-piece “gunfighter” style seat is designed for comfortable rider and passenger accommodation and a custom-style look
- Matte black frame emphasizes the chrome finishing
- Standard toe-operated shift lever instead of a heel-toe shifter
- Black-out treatment on air cleaner and engine cases
- Aggressive Orange valve covers
- Special Edition Ebony color of flat black paint with tribal orange and white pinstripes
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke, Liquid-Cooled, SOHC, 4-Valve Cylinder Head, V-Twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 88 x 74.2 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- EFI with dual 34mm Keihin Throttle Bodies (2)
- TCBI with Electronic Advance
- Front Suspension
- 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 5.9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Track® swingarm, seven-way adjustable spring preload / 4.1 in.
- Front Brakes
- 300mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- 270mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.0 in.
- 7.2 in.
- Final Drive
- Candy Surf Blue, Candy Persimmon Red