2014 Sea-Doo RXP®-X® 260
Used 2014 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 FOR SALE IN LODI, OH
This Pre-Owned 2014 Sea-Doo RXP-X 260 is for sale at Johnny K's Powersports located in Lodi, Ohio. Take the first step towards your personal freedom and contact Johnny K's Powersports of Burbank, Ohio today to schedule your personalized visit and test ride. Johnny K's Powersports has the most knowledgeable and experienced staff to assist your needs in Sales, Motorclothes, Parts and Service. If this isn't the exact Sea-Doo PWC you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and revise your search. We're sure to have the perfect new or used motorcycles for you on our showroom in Lodi, Ohio. Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi is your local Cleveland Sea-Doo dealership, where we host one of the largest selections of new and used motorcycles in the Cleveland area. #JohnnyKsPowersports
Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi
Map Directions: 8450 Orrin Dr, Burbank, OH 44214
Click to Call: (330) 302-4155
- Type: 1503 HO Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Transmission: iBR® with electronic brake, neutral, and reverse
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum, 91 octane – recommended
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged, intercooled 1503 HO Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, and optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring / Sport mode and ECO™ mode that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Handlebar mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with a single, user-friendly control button.
- Rider Capacity: 2
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb. / 182 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal. / 60 L
- Length: 130.6 in. / 331.6 cm
- Width: 48.3 in. / 122.7 cm
- Weight (dry): 812 lb. / 368.3 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. / 116.6 L
- Type: T³
- Medium-sized platform
- Rough water inspired deep-V hull
- Better lean-in and precise cornering
- iControl: The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- T³ Hull: Innovative multi-staged design with extreme hard and soft chines. Allows for more precise cornering, enhances lean-in, cuts water and tracks better – extremely responsive.
- Ergolock system: Combination of ergonomic features allow amazing control while cornering with less upper body fatigue. It features a narrow racing seat with knee-grab design, adjustable handlebars, and angled footwells that allow you to “lock” in when cornering hard. This results in faster turns and more time on the water.
- Trim tabs: Limit bow rise and improve parallelism to water. Also increase tracking in rough water conditions.
- High-performance electric VTS™ (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- ECO mode: The iTC function that automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 30 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Boost indicator, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Time / Distance to empty, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, VTS preset, Top / average speed / RPM, Lap timer, F-N-R indicator, and more.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Elevated fuel filler
- Front splash deflector
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Tow hook
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed, and less cavitation.
- X-Coloration seat: Race-inspired design for comfort and great looks.
- X-Handlebars with A.E.S.™ (Adjustable Ergonomic Steering): The only fully adjustable handlebar in the industry. With A.E.S. the rider can adjust the handlebar width and grip angle for a fully customized ride.
- X-Gauge with boost indicator: Shows the real-time boost pressure from minimum (idle) to maximum (open throttle) so the rider knows the engine load condition at all times.
- Adjustable rear sponsons: An efficient design that improves lateral stability. 3-position adjustable for your skill level and riding environment: higher for a more playful freeride experience or lower for more aggressive turning. Winglet feature enhances lean angles during turning.
- Slow mode
- Cruise control
- Depth finder
- Speed Tie™
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Sandbag anchor
- Safety kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo MOVE trailer
- Storage cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- 1503 HO Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Dry Weight
- 812 lb. (368.3 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 L)
- 130.6 in. (331.6 cm)
- 48.3 in. (122.7 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 2; 400 lb. (182 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- iBR® with electronic brake, neutral, and reverse
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Hull Type
- Viper Red