2015 Arctic Cat ZR 9000 El Tigre
ZR 9000 El Tigre
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension™: Slide-Action maintains a free-acting front arm while coupling under torque over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the front arm follows the bumps, keeping your skis firmly planted as your 129-in. track propels you down the trail.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider's mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks and a sway bar provide excellent control and handling.
- 9000 C-TEC4™ Engine: This turbo produces an industry-leading 177 HP at any altitude. The response is instant. Power delivery is smooth. Electronic fuel injection means starting your sled will be effortless, even at the highest elevations and coldest temperatures.
- ProCross Chassis: This chassis excels at bringing weight-saving technology to the performance-obsessed rider. The ProCross™ features a tapered two-piece tunnel design. Narrow at the top, wider at the bottom. A forged steering housing ties together many of the load-bearing chassis components.
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. There's also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights.
- Electric Start: With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start is reliable and effective. Not to mention the easiest way to ignite the fun.
- Push-Button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Just hit the button and backward you go.
- Heated Seat: Select models come standard with an electric-heated seat, adding the ultimate level of comfort and warmth.
- ProCross™ Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. They are scratch resistant and have a powder-coat finish.
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: The Sno Pro® brake lever is made from anodized aluminum and extends the whole width of the left handlebar grip, allowing you to reach the lever no matter what position your hand is in.
- Tunnel Flares: Snow spray being thrown up on your back on a wet day is sure to cut your day short. These tunnel flares keep the wet snow away and extend your day on the trail.
- Mid-Height Windshield: Just enough protection for the comfort you need when the going gets really fast.
- Goggle Holder: This is the bag to have. Heat from the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry, warm pair of goggles waiting.
- Rear Storage Bag: The mid-capacity rear storage bag holds anything from gloves to water bottles. Secure, easy-to-use quick-fasten straps and semi-rigid construction add plenty of needed strength.
- 1.25-in. Ripsaw™ Track: Features aggressive angled-lug profiles for outstanding forward and lateral traction on groomed trails. Its “chopped” lug design delivers excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1056cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2-Turbocharged
- Bore x Stroke: 98 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Full transistor
- Carburetion: 46 mm single throttle body EFI
- Exhaust: Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 10.4 gal. (39.4 L)
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension: Slide-Action Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque Sensing Link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Drive Clutch: Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch: 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Overall Length: 121 in. (307.3 cm)
- Overall Width: 47.75 in. (121.3 cm)
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Ski Type: Trail 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Runner Type: Dual skag w/carbide
- Track Type: Ripsaw
- Track Width: 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Track Length: 129 in. (327.7 cm)
- Lug: 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Pitch: 2.86 in. (7.3 cm)
- Push-Button Reverse
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-bulb)
- Procross Front Bumper
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Deluxe Digital/Analog Gauge
- Electric Gas Gauge
- Low Oil Light
- Coolant Overheat Light
- High/Low Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Accessory Outlet
- Mid-Height Windshield
- Rear Storage Bag
- Air Pump
- Electric Start
- Goggle Holder
- Sno Pro Brake Lever
- Tunnel Flare
- Heated Seat
- 2-Up Seat
- Tank Pads
- (Ex Low, Flyscreen, Low, High) Windshield
- Tether Switch
- Hand Guards
- Premium Shocks
- Team Arctic Green
NOTES:Specifications Subject to Change
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 98 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- 46 mm single throttle body EFI
- Full transistor
- Turbocharger with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
- Driven Clutch
- 10.75 in. (27.3 cm) dia. Arctic (roller cam)
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Race Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 shocks and sway bar
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Slide-Action Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque Sensing Link, adjustable torsion springs, Arctic Cat (IFP) shocks (2" dia. rear shock)
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Ski Type
- Trail 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. (106.7-109 cm) adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. (38.1 cm) x 129 in. (327.7 cm) x 1.25 in. (3.2 cm)
- Standard: Digital/Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Dual Halogen Headlight (2-Bulb)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.4 gal. (39.4 L)
- Team Arctic Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers