2015 Polaris Industries RZR S 900 EPS
RZR S 900 EPS
- NEW! 75HP ProStar® EFI Engine
- 13.2" Rear Suspension Travel
- FOX Performance Series - 2.0 Podium X Shocks
- New! 75HP ProStar Engine: The New 75 HP ProStar Engine delivers the power & acceleration you have been waiting for in a 60" RZR. With hallmark ProStar features like dual overhead cams, 4 valves per cylinder and electronic fuel injection we've upped the torque 14% and increased HP by 40% over the RZR S 800.
- Horsepower to Weight for Trail Performance: The modest weight and 75HP ProStar engine in the All-New RZR S 900 boasts loads power and acceleration thanks to an incredible power to weight ratio of 6.2 HP to every 100 lbs of dry weight.
- The Fastest Accelerating 60" RZR Ever: 0 to 40 mph in just over 4 seconds made possible with the 75 HP ProStar engine. That's 13 percent faster than the RZR S 800 giving you lightning quick acceleration taking you from corner to corner on the trail.
- Superior Travel and Suspension for the Trail: With 12.25" of front suspension travel and 13.2" in the rear, and Fox Performance Series 2.0 Podium X Shocks, the RZR S 900 Suspension can be tuned for exactly the way you ride. New geometry designed for specific types of terrain gives you a performance based machine that's ready to tackle the trail.
- 12.5" of Ground Clearance: A full 12.5" of ground clearance allows you to navigate rocky trails and everything they throw at you with confidence.
- 2" Longer Wheelbase for a Smooth Ride: RZR S 900 features a 79" long wheelbase paired with front and rear Dual A-Arm suspension for the ultimate in trail performance.
- New 27" GBC Dirt Commander Tires: New 27" GBC Dirt Commander 8-ply Tires offer better side bite, stiffer sidewalls, better tracking through corners and increased durability.
- Optimized Track Width: The RZR S 900 inspires confidence through corners thanks to an additional 1.3 inches of rear track width all while maintaining an overall vehicle width of just 60".
- High Performance True on Demand All Wheel Drive System: The High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System features a close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground on even the loosest terrain. The reduction provides increased traction without sacrificing steering effort to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling.
- Narrow Turning Radius and Improved Steering: The RZR S 900 features a narrow 16' turning radius to navigate those curvy trails and 20% faster steering response with an improved 2 turn lock to lock steering ratio.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering: The smoothest, most responsive electronic power steering available, with Variable Assist for easier steering at lower speeds. Our EPS lets you ride all day with less fatigue
- New Bolstered Bucket Seats: New! Bolstered buckets seats with Dryseat technology keep you dry and comfortable for those long days behind the wheel.
- Improved Ergonomics: The new body style on the RZR S 900 gives you plenty of room to get in and get out and an additional 1" of leg room for all day comfort when piloting it down the trail.
- Factory Installed Doors: Factory installed doors offer loads of comfort and add a custom look to your RZR.
- Floor Cleanouts: Keep your new RZR S 900 clean with these new driver and passenger side removable floor drains. The design allows you to simply washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 875cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm Performance Series - FOX 2.0 Podium X 12.25 in. (31.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm Performance Series - FOX 2.0 Podium X with Anti-Sway Bar 13.2 in. (33.5 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7 x 37 x 7.9 in. (52.5 x 94 x 20cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (gallons/liters): 9.5 gal. (36.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12.5 in. (32 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 106 x 60 x 71.5 in. (269.2 x 152.4 x 181.6 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb. (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,228 lb. (557 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Titanium Matte Metallic
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Halogen, 55W low/ 60W high
NOTES:May be shown with additional modifications and/or accessories. The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm Performance Series - FOX 2.0 Podium X
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm Performance Series - FOX 2.0 Podium X with Anti-Sway Bar
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-12; GBC Dirt Commander
- Dry Weight
- 1,228 lb. (557 kg)
- 79 in. (200.7 cm)
- Front Travel
- 12.25 in. (31.1 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 13.2 in. (33.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.5 in. (32 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (36.0 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Titanium Matte Metallic