2016 Kawasaki EX300R
Start your sportbike passion here. Inspired by the Ninja supersport line, the lightweight Ninja 300 is a thrilling and agile ride powered by a compact but potent engine. Nimble handling and balanced suspension offer a silky-smooth ride, irresistible to experienced track riders as well as novice road riders looking to sharpen their skills.
- Compact 296cc parallel-twin engine delivers effective mass centralization for nimble handling and excellent mid-range and high-rpm power
- FCC clutch with Assist and Slipper functions provide a light lever feel and reduces the effect of back-torque to minimize wheel “hop” during aggressive downshifting
- High-tech instrumentation features a large easy-to-read tachometer and multi-function digital display
- Full sportbike bodywork features an aggressive design with strong Ninja family DNA setting the Ninja 300 apart from its lightweight sportbike competitors
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 296cc
- Bore x Stroke: 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with dual 32mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload/5.2 in
- Front Tire: 110/70x17
- Rear Tire: 140/70x17
- Front Brakes: Single 290mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 27 deg./3.7 in.
- Overall Length: 79.3 in.
- Overall Width: 28.1 in.
- Overall Height: 43.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 383.7 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 55.3 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Matte Carbon Gray, Passion Red
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with dual 32mm throttle bodies
- TCBI with digital advance
- Front Suspension
- 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload/5.2 in
- Front Brakes
- Single 290mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 27 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 383.7 lb.
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Metallic Matte Carbon Gray, Passion Red
- 12 Month Limited Warranty