2018 Honda CRF 250L
New 2018 Honda CRF 250L FOR SALE IN LODI, OH
This New 2018 Honda CRF 250L is for sale at Johnny K's Powersports located in Lodi, Ohio. Take the first step towards your personal freedom and contact Johnny K's Powersports of Burbank, Ohio today to schedule your personalized visit and test ride. Johnny K's Powersports has the most knowledgeable and experienced staff to assist your needs in Sales, Motorclothes, Parts and Service. If this isn't the exact Honda Dirt Bike you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and revise your search. We're sure to have the perfect new or used motorcycles for you on our showroom in Lodi, Ohio. Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi is your local Cleveland Honda dealership, where we host one of the largest selections of new and used motorcycles in the Cleveland area. #JohnnyKsPowersports
Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi
Map Directions: 8450 Orrin Dr, Burbank, OH 44214
Click to Call: (330) 302-4155
Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Built for Adventures Big and Small.
Dual-sport or adventure bikes have always been dream machines. Motorcycles that let you ride on both dirt trails as well as the street. But exotic destinations aside, they’re also extraordinarily practical too: rugged, narrow, light, minimalistic, built to survive everything from barren desert to your weekday commute.
Want a motorcycle with this type of versatility, that won’t cost you an arm and a leg? That’s where Honda’s CRF250L and CRF250L Rally come in. They’re light, simple, fuel-efficient, and super dependable. They fit a wide range of riders and budgets. They work around your lifestyle, rather than asking you to adapt to someone else’s concept. And best of all, they’re both a blast to ride.
Both use the same proven engine: a liquid-cooled fuel-injected single cylinder with electric starting. Both offer some pretty awesome fuel efficiency. Long-travel suspension front and rear is designed to soak up the bumps and rocks trail riding can toss your way, so you know it’s going to handle the lousy pavement you’ll encounter. Both are even available with optional ABS.
Want to know which one is right for you? The CRF250L costs a little less, and is a little lighter. The CRF250L Rally adds a larger fuel tank, Dakar-inspired bodywork, handguards, a windscreen, a skid plate, and even more suspension travel. Both are an excellent choice as a first bike, a second bike, or even your only way to get around. Bottom line: The CRF250L and CRF250L Rally are two of the best forms of personal transportation you could ever hope for!
Plenty of Punch: At the heart of our CRF250L and CRF250L Rally lies a fuel-injected single-cylinder engine, complete with an electric starter, counterbalance, and double-overhead cams. So you get smooth, consistent power packing loads of low- and mid-range torque.
Comfort is Key: Out on the trail, you want a bike that allows for upright seating, keeping you ready for whatever lies around the next bend. And you’ll find those same qualities come in handy when riding in traffic. Either way, you can maneuver varying terrain in comfort.
Rally-Bike Styling: The tall windscreen, the extra-coverage fairing and side panels, the blended, frame-mounted bodywork and twin headlights are all marks of a true rally machine. Sure, the 2018 CRF250L Rally looks great (especially the new Black/Silver/Red color scheme), but you’ll appreciate the extra wind- and weather protection too.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CRF250L models start right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Engine Counterbalancer: Because it features a counterbalancer, the engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250L and CRF250L Rally. It's light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy, and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in this type of a motorcycle.
- Disc Brakes: The CRF250L models feature front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use. Both bikes are even available with optional anti-lock brakes (ABS), which you can de-select for dirt riding.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Thanks to our single-shock Pro-Link rear suspension, the CRF250L models deliver excellent comfort, traction and handling, while also improving rider confidence. The Rally’s suspension front and rear offers more travel and greater ground clearance.
- Comfortable Seating Position: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- Cargo Convenience: Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords. It's just another one of the nice touches that help make these bikes so versatile. It also has a storage box on the left side for small items you need to keep secure.
- Passenger Ready: With its long seat and fold-up frame-mounted passenger footpegs, the CRF250L models are fully equipped to carry a passenger so you can share the fun.
- Digital Instrumentation: The CRF250L's digital instrument cluster is integrated with the headlight visor, and gives you all the information you need: speedometer, clock, twin tripmeter, fuel gauge, and more. The CRF250L Rally’s digital instrument cluster tucks in behind the rally-style windscreen, just like the big Dakar bikes.
- Inverted Fork: An inverted Showa fork features large 43mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250L model's excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- Strong Steel Frame: A sturdy steel frame is strong and designed to survive in the real world of rough pavement or off-road trails.
- 21-Inch/18-Inch Front and Rear Wheels: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road adventures.
- Rally-Bike Styling: The tall windscreen, the extra-coverage fairing and side panels, the blended, frame-mounted bodywork are all marks of a true rally machine. The 2018 CRF250L Rally looks great, but you’ll appreciate the extra wind- and weather protection too.
- Engine Type: 249.6cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 55mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted fork; 9.8 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single shock with spring; 9.4 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 3.00-21
- Rear Tire: 120/80-18
- Rake: 27 deg. 60 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 56.9 in.
- Seat Height: 34.4 in.
- Curb Weight: 317.5 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: TBD MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Ground Clearance: 10.0 in.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF250LH
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Honda’s fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 76 mm x 55 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 38 mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Final Drive
- #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm inverted fork; 9.8 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link single shock with spring; 9.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 256 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.4 in.
- 27 deg. 60 min. (Caster Angle)
- 113 mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 317.5 lb.