2019 BMW S 1000 R
Stock Image: Black Storm Metallic
New 2019 BMW S 1000 R FOR SALE IN LODI, OH
This New 2019 BMW S 1000 R is for sale at Johnny K's Powersports located in Lodi, Ohio. Take the first step towards your personal freedom and contact Johnny K's Powersports of Burbank, Ohio today to schedule your personalized visit and test ride. Johnny K's Powersports has the most knowledgeable and experienced staff to assist your needs in Sales, Motorclothes, Parts and Service. If this isn't the exact BMW Street Bike you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and revise your search. We're sure to have the perfect new or used motorcycles for you on our showroom in Lodi, Ohio. Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi is your local Cleveland BMW dealership, where we host one of the largest selections of new and used motorcycles in the Cleveland area. #JohnnyKsPowersports
Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi
Map Directions: 8450 Orrin Dr, Burbank, OH 44214
Click to Call: (330) 302-4155
The BMW S 1000 R.
If your heartbeat races in proportion to the tachometer, then the S 1000 R is the Roadster for you. It's stripped down to the essentials but maximized for pure riding pleasure. Its aggressive engine with its 165 hp will put a smile on your face every time it revs up. The rich sound of the new standard HP titanium rear exhaust leaves no doubt: That's how life in the fast lane sounds.
- Prominent "R" logo: Underlines the leading position of the S 1000 R in the dynamic roadster segment.
- Distinctive front: The asymmetrical headlamp arrangement makes the RR's DNA easy to recognize.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster: With round speedometer, indicator lamps and a large, easy to read LCD display.
- Reduced side trim: The reduced and dynamic trim supports the sporty and aggressive design.
- Light aluminum tank: Made of aluminum, the slim fuel tank reduces the overall weight.
- Optional Gear Shift Assist Pro: Ensures dynamically quick shifting.
- High-performance brakes: For outstanding braking performance and braking safety.
- HP titanium rear exhaust as standard: The HP rear exhaust made of titanium and fitted as standard provides a powerful sound.
- Type: Liquid-cooled 4-stroke in-line 4-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Capacity: 999 cc
- Rated output: 165 hp (121 kW) at 11,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 84 lb-ft (114 Nm) at 9,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.1 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system and knock sensor
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4, with titanium silencer
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 35 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 406 W generator
- Battery: 12 V / 9 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-disc clutch in oil bath, anti-hopping clutch, mechanically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with straight cut gears
- Drive: Chain 2.647:1
- Frame: Aluminum composite bridge frame, partially self-supporting engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: Upside-down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, compression and rebound stage adjustable
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Aluminum 2-sided swing arm, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.7" / 4.7" (120 mm / 120 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.7" (1,439 mm)
- Castor: 3.9" (98.5 mm)
- Steering head angle: 65.2°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17"
- Tires, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tires, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 220 mm, single piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Race ABS (part-integral, can be switched off)
- Length: 81.0" (2,057 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 33.3" (845 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48.3" (1,228 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 32", Comfort Seat: 33.1"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 71.1", Comfort Seat: 73.4"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 452 lbs (205 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 897 lbs (407 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 445 lbs (202 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.6 gal (17.5 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4 l)
- 2 Ride Modes (Rain/Road)
- Adjustable Rear Shock Absorber Rebound
- ABS (Disengageable)
- Anti-Hopping Clutch
- ASC (Disengageable)
- Drop Sensor
- LED Tail Light
- Upside-Down Forks with Adjustable Compression/Rebound Damping
- HP Titanium Slip-On Exhaust
Images of the motorcycle on this website may show equipment that is optional or only available in Europe.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line 4-cylinder engine
- 999 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 80 mm x 49.7 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.1 : 1
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with straight cut gears
- Final Drive
- Chain 2.647:1
- Front Suspension
- Upside-down telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, compression and rebound stage adjustable
- Rear Suspension
- Aluminum 2-sided swing arm, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 220 mm, single piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 56.7 in. (1,439 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 32 in., Comfort Seat: 33.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal. (17.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 452 lb. (205 kg)
- Black Storm Metallic