2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i
Stock Image: Timberline Green
New 2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i FOR SALE IN LODI, OH
This New 2019 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4I is for sale at Johnny K's Powersports located in Lodi, Ohio. Take the first step towards your personal freedom and contact Johnny K's Powersports of Burbank, Ohio today to schedule your personalized visit and test ride. Johnny K's Powersports has the most knowledgeable and experienced staff to assist your needs in Sales, Motorclothes, Parts and Service. If this isn't the exact Kawasaki ATV you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and revise your search. We're sure to have the perfect new or used motorcycles for you on our showroom in Lodi, Ohio. Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi is your local Cleveland Kawasaki dealership, where we host one of the largest selections of new and used motorcycles in the Cleveland area. #JohnnyKsPowersports
Johnny K's Powersports of Lodi
Map Directions: 8450 Orrin Dr, Burbank, OH 44214Click to Call: (330) 302-4155
The BRUTE FORCE® 750 4x4i ATV offers serious big-bore power and capability. The legendary 749cc v-twin engine blasts up hilly trails, and through mud and sand with ease. The independent suspension smoothes out even the roughest of terrain.
- 749cc liquid-cooled, 90-degree V-twin, DFI® 4-stroke with electric start
- Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with HI/LO range and reverse
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control
- Double wishbone (6.7 inch) front and fully independent (7.5 inch) rear suspension
- Front disc brakes and rear sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc brake
- Generous 1,250-lbs. towing capacity and convenient front and rear cargo racks
- Engine: 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 749cc
- Bore x Stroke: 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Compression ratio: 9.3:1
- Maximum Torque: 42.7 lb-ft @ 4750 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Digital DC-CDI
- Transmission: 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- Final Drive: Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: Double wishbone/6.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Full independent, dual A-arm/7.5 in
- Front Tire: AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Tire: AT 25 x 10-12
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Ground Clearance: 9.4 in
- Starting System: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.0 gal
- Turning Radius: 10.5 ft
- Towing Capacity: 1250 lb
- Total Rack Capacity: 242.0 lb
- Rack Capacity, Front/Rear: 88.0/176.0 lb
- Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Frame Type: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Track Front/Rear: 36.4/35.0 in
- Overall Width: 46.5 in
- Overall Length: 86.4 in
- Overall Height: 48.0 in
- Seat Height: 35.8 in
- Curb Weight: 688.0 lb**
- Wheelbase: 50.6 in
- Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for neutral, reverse, belt, and oil pressure
- Color Choices: Timberline Green
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
KAWASAKI CARES: Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Warning: ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never carry a passenger. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Never ride on public roads or pavement. Avoid excessive speeds and stunt driving. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Kawasaki's KFX®50 is recommended for use only by persons 6 or older, and the KFX®90 is recommended for use only by persons 12 and older. All children under 16 riding ATVs should always have direct adult supervision. Kawasaki ATVs with engines over 90cc are recommended for use only by persons 16 years of age or older. Kawasaki also recommends that all ATV riders take a training course. For more information, see your dealer, call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887, or go to www.atvsafety.org. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, V-twin, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke
- 85.0 x 66.0mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- DFI® with two 36mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Front Suspension
- Double wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.7 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
- Front Tires
- AT 25 x 8-12
- Rear Travel
- 7.5 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Full independent, dual A-arm
- Rear Brake Type
- Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
- Rear Tires
- AT 25 x 10-12
- Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 688.0 lb.
- Front Rack Capacity
- 88.0 lb.
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 176.0 lb.
- Towing Capacity
- 1250 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.0 gal.
- Ground Clearance
- 9.4 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 86.4 in. x 46.5 in. x 48.0 in.
- 50.6 in.
- Final Drive
- Selectable 4WD with variable front differential control, shaft
- 2-Speed automatic, reverse
- 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
- Timberline Green