2019 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-6R ABS KRT
Stock Image: Lime Green/Ebony/Metallic Graphite Gray
New 2019 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-6R ABS KRT FOR SALE IN NILES, OH
This New 2019 Kawasaki NINJA ZX-6R ABS KRT is for sale at Johnny K's Powersports located in Niles, Ohio. Take the first step towards your personal freedom and contact Johnny K's Powersports of Niles, Ohio today to schedule your personalized visit and test ride. Johnny K's Powersports has the most knowledgeable and experienced staff to assist your needs in Sales, Motorclothes, Parts and Service. If this isn't the exact Kawasaki Street Bike you're looking for don't hesitate to go back and revise your search. We're sure to have the perfect new or used motorcycles for you on our showroom in Niles, Ohio. Johnny K's Powersports of Niles is your local Cleveland, Ohio Kawasaki dealership, where we host one of the largest selections of new and used motorcycles in the Cleveland area. #JohnnyKsPowersports
Johnny K's Powersports of Niles
Map Directions: 430 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446
Click to Call: (330) 544-9696
For the Fearless
636cc of rebellion fueled by three decades worth of evolution of midsize sport bikes leading to winning awards, championships and an unapologetic attitude. The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R raises the bar in what it takes to rule the track and run the streets.
- Conquer Chicanes: The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike has the championship-proven performance to dissect back-to-back turns on the track with surgical precision. And while its roots are at the track, the exhilaration takes on new meaning out on the road.
- Master the Hairpin: The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike gets ahead of sharp turns with optimized engine performance across the entire rpm range, class-leading components, and advanced rider support technology.
- Overcome Elevation: On or off the track, stay grounded and in control when taking on elevation changes with the race-inspired power, performance and technology of the all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike.
- Ride in Style: The all-new Ninja® ZX™-6R supersport bike gets fresh new styling inspired by the larger displacement Ninja® ZX-10R motorcycle with sharp and edgy lines that stay true to the iconic Ninja® image.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 636cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.9:1
- Maximum Torque: 52.1 lb-ft @ 11,500 rpm
- Fuel System: DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift only)
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/5.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 210mm petal discs with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Tubular, diamond frame
- Rake/Trail: 24.5°/4.0 in
- Overall Length: 79.7 in
- Overall Width: 28.0 in
- Overall Height: 43.3 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in
- Seat Height: 32.7 in
- Curb Weight: 430.0 lb**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal
- Wheelbase: 55.1 in
- Color Choices: Lime Green/Ebony/Metallic Graphite Gray
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner's Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
Specifications subject to change.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41mm inverted Showa SFF-BP fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload/4.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, stepless compression damping adjustment, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload/5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, Nissin 4-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 210mm petal discs with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire
- 180/55 ZR17
- 55.1 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.7 in.
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 430.0 lb.
- Lime Green/Ebony/Metallic Graphite Gray