2018 Kawasaki Versys® 1000 LT
Call for Availability
Versys® 1000 LT
With an inspiring 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine and nimble chassis, the Versys® 1000 LT is sure to take you on an unforgettable adventure.
- Powerful 1,043cc inline four-cylinder engine pulls strongly throughout the rpm range
- Upright riding position offers a high level of comfort
- Windscreen with tool-free adjustment and hand guards provide additional wind protection
- ABS is standard on all models, offering additional reassurance when braking on low-grip or uneven surfaces
- Comes equipped with a set of color-matched 28 liter (each) hard saddlebags featuring KQR™ mounts and an integrated mounting system that utilizes the ignition key for simple saddlebag unlocking and removal
- Updated dash meter featuring a gear position indicator
- Comes with a 24-month limited warranty
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,043cc
- Bore x Stroke: 77.0 x 56.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Rake / Trail: 27.0 deg./4.0 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: KYB 43mm inverted front fork with adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Horizontal back-link shock with adjustable rebound damping and adjustable spring preload, remote preload adjuster/5.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70x17
- Rear Tire: 180/55x17
- Front Brakes: Dual 310mm petal rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: Twin-spar aluminum
- Overall Length: 88.2 in.
- Overall Width: 40.4 in.
- Overall Height: 55.1 in./57.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.9 in.
- Seat Height: 33.1 in.
- Curb Weight: 549.0 lb. (+ Saddlebags, Handguards, & Hardware approx. 20 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 59.8 in.
- Color Choices: Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Spark Black
- Warranty: 24 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied). KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 77.0 x 56.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 38mm Keihin throttle bodies (4) and oval sub-throttles
- TCBI with digital advance
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- KYB 43mm inverted front fork with adjustable rebound and preload/5.9 in
- Rear Suspension
- Horizontal back-link shock with adjustable rebound damping and adjustable spring preload, remote preload adjuster/5.9 in
- Front Brakes
- Dual 310mm petal rotors with four-piston calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 250mm petal rotor with single-piston caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 59.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 33.1 in.
- 27.0 deg.
- 4.0 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 549.0 lb.
- Metallic Flat Spark Black/Metallic Spark Black
- 24 Month Limited Warranty