2018 Triton APT612
Call for Price
Looking for permanent side walls to protect your ATV or UTV? Our APT line of trailers has just that. With additional features like full-length, adjustable tie-downs and 15” tires, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of ATV, UTV or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- A-frame tongue design provides added support and effortless towing for those heavier loads.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Welded aluminum side kit is standard, providing excellent containment of your loads.
- Wood plank deck with durable red pine select quality boards for durability and strength.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Integrated tie down system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- A swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Tall 21 1/2" welded aluminum sides.
- Bed Width (In.): 72
- Bed Length (In.): 144
- Overall Width (In.): 92
- Overall Length (In.): 182
- Ramp Standard: Yes
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2290
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2795
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 705
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 14
- Deck Height: 17
- Plywood Thickness (In.): 5/4 Plank
- Standard Tires: ST205/75D15C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST205/75D15C ALUM.
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Loading Style: Rear
- Coupler (In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Electric
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2290 lb.; w/Brakes: 2795 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 705 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Tilt Bed
- Brake Options
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 72 in.
- Overall Length
- 182 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.
- Deck Height
- Plywood Thickness
- 5/4 in. Plank