2018 Triton ATV168
Call for Price
Our ATV line of trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the best possible ATV or UTV trailer experience. With features like a straight or twin ramp, and full-length adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to get you to the trail without any hassles. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tie down system provide unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Flexible aluminum ramp system can be used to side load or rear load ATV’s and other machines.
- Under deck storage system provides secure and convenient storage for aluminum ramps.
- Patented ramp clamp storage system designed to reduce noise when hauling.
- Integrated tie down system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tie down flexibility.
- Fully treated marine grade 1/2” plywood decking for durability and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Bed Width (In.): 79
- Bed Length (In.): 200
- Overall Width (In.): 79.75
- Overall Length (In.): 250
- Ramp: Yes
- Standard Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2215
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 3620
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 4400
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 780
- No. of Axles: 2
- Hitch Height: 22
- Deck Height: 25.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): 1/2
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R12E
- Tongue Jack: Yes
- Loading Style: Side/Rear
- Coupler (In.): 2
- Brake Options*: Surge/Electric
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2215 lb.; w/Brakes: 3620 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 780 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 4400 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Tilt Bed
- Brake Options
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 79 in.
- Overall Length
- 250 in.
- Bed Length
- 200 in.
- Deck Height
- Plywood Thickness
- 1/2 in.