2018 Triton LTWCI-TX
Call for Price
Our LT line of trailers is designed with quality materials to ensure you receive the easiest-to-use personal watercraft trailer experience. With features like an ISA bow post and 6’ carpeted bunks, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to get you on the water without any hassles. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Dual bowed cradle frame design on single place trailers provide lower launch height and lower profile on the road while towing (on single place).
- Adjustable brackets and carpeted 6' bunks provides maximum adjustability to help balance and secure even large three seater crafts to the trailer.
- Keel guards and bow bumpers to protect the personal watercraft’s hull.
- Welded aluminum tabs on the rear cross member provides additional tiedown security for your watercrafts.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Sealed LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Galvanized axles provide superior corrosion protection from salt water and other damaging elements.
- Adjustable ISA bow post allows you to custom fit the personal watercraft to your trailer giving you a secure fit and proper tongue weight distribution.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of Units: 1
- Tire/Rim & Axle Choice: #06509 4.80 X 12C; Optional: #08875 ST145/R12E, #10384 ST145/R12E ALUM., #03392 ST175/80D13C, #09942 ST175/80D13C ALUM.
- GVWR: 1980; With Optional Tire/Rims: 2000
- Carrying Capacity: 1770; With Optional Tire/Rims: 1790
- Trailer Weight: 210
- Overall Width: 59.5
- Overall Length: 183
- Hitch Height: 17
- Coupler Size: 2
- Axle Type: Torsion
- Carrying Capacity
- 1770 lb.; Optional: 1790 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 210 lb.
- 1980 lb.; Optional: 2000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Standard: 4.80 X 12C
- Overall Length
- 183 in.