2018 Triton TC118-LR
Call for Price
A cross between a trailer cap and enclosed trailer, these sleek, lightweight and aerodynamic Triton TC trailers combine the best of our Coverall models with the benefits of a fully enclosed trailer. Features include an all-aluminum, full-tubular frame with a rear drop down ramp and torsion axles.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Unique double seal door design prevents leaks, keeping the cargo area dry.
- Interior wood kick panel protects your equipment.
- Full-length reflective decals for better road visibility.
- A-frame tongue design provides added support and effortless towing for those heavier loads.
- Fully treated marine grade plywood decking and kick panel for durability. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Flexible plastic bridge between ramp door and deck to keep hinge area free of debris and ice.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with integrated grease system in every hub for excellent flow past both bearings.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED marker lights and stop, turn, and tail lights.
- Two LED dome lights for bright, consistent illumination.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch while keeping the tongue off the ground.
- Cam arms and aluminum door hinges have grease zerks to give fluid quality movement and long life.
- US DOT and Transport Canada compliant sealed LED bullet marker lights and stop, turn, and tail light bars for long-lasting life and protection from the elements.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Dual air vents: one rear low and one front high.
- Full-width drip rail over rear ramp door.
- 2 full or partial (depending on model) deck length Quickslide™ tiedown channels welded to the framing provide tiedown flexibility.
- # of Vehicles: 2
- Usable Deck Width (in.): 98
- Usable Deck Length (in.): 127
- Overall Width (in.): 101.5
- Overall Length (in.): 186
- Overall Height (in.): 88
- Door Opening (in.) Width x Height: 93 x 63
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 2025
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (lb.): 2030
- GVWR with Brakes (lb.): 3000
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 970
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: 20.5x10E
- Tire Upgrade Options: ST145/R12E painted silver or aluminum
- Hitch Height: 15
- Quickslide Channels: 2 partial deck length
- Flush Mounted D-Ring Tie Downs: 2
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2025 lb.; w/Brakes: 2030 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 970 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Inside Bed Width
- 98 in.
- Overall Length
- 186 in.
- Bed Length
- 127 in.