2019 BMW R nineT Scrambler - Option 719
Call for Price
Option 719 Black Storm Metallic/Aurum
The BMW R nine T Scrambler.
HONEST. UNTAMED. AIR COOLED.
Feel the wind, lean into every curve and experience the freedom in every mile you ride - the BMW R nineT Scrambler empowers you to do your own thing. Rugged by nature with an authentic scrambler look, combined with the innovative technology and familiar quality of BMW Motorrad. Whether in the city, on winding country roads or on the beach, the potent opposed-twin engine and high-positioned dual exhaust deliver powerful acceleration and an unmistakable sound. Even long trips two-up are a breeze thanks to the relaxed seating position. In just a few steps you can also give your R nineT Scrambler your own personal touch.
- Attention to detail: A high-quality classic detail - the round headlights with BMW Roundel.
- Telescopic fork with gaiters: Particularly typical for a Scrambler.
- Tachometer with analog display: An elegant eye-catcher in its simplicity.
- Compact steel tank: Underlines the puristic look of the bike.
- Rugged foot rests: Highlight the rustic, masculine character and ensure firm, secure grip.
- Seat in patented leather style: High-quality in visual and material quality.
- Modern LED rear light: Represents an exciting contrast to the classical round headlamps.
- Elevated exhaust system: With heat shield provides visual appeal and supplies a full sound.
- Type: Air/oil-cooled 4-stroke flat twin engine with balance shaft, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft, wet sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 101 mm x 73 mm
- Capacity: 1,170 cc
- Rated output: 110 hp (81 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 86 lb-ft (116 Nm) at 6,000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.0 : 1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 44 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 720 W alternator
- Battery: 12 V / 14 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Single dry plate clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive 2.91:1
- Frame: Three-section frame consisting of one front and two rear sections, load-bearing engine-gearbox unit, removeable pillion frame for single rider use
- Front wheel location / suspension: Telescopic forks, Ø 43 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum single swing arm with BMW Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload fully adjustable by hook wrench, rebound damping adjustable
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.9" / 5.5" (125 mm / 140 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.1" (1,527 mm)
- Castor: 4.4" (110.6 mm)
- Steering head angle: 61.5°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.00 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 4.50 x 17"
- Tires, front: 120/70 R 19
- Tires, rear: 170/60 R 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
- Length: 85.7" (2,175 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 34.3" (870 mm)
- Height (incl. mirrors): 52.4" (1,330 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: High Seat: 33.5", Standard Seat: 32.3", Low Seat: 31.1"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: High Seat: 74.4", Standard Seat: 72", Low Seat: 69.9"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 485 lbs (220 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 948 lbs (430 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 463 lbs (210 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 4.5 gal (17 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (3.5 l)
- Adjustable Rear Suspension Spring Preload
- 19" Front Wheel
- Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Adjustable Rear Shock Absorber Rebound
- LED Tail Light
- Disc Brakes
- Fork Gaiters
- One Piece Bench Seat
- Modular Frame Concept
- Smoked Grey Turn Signal Lenses
- Power Socket
- Steel Fuel Tank
- Steering Damper
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke flat twin engine
- 1,170 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 101 mm x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 12.0 : 1
- Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive 2.91:1
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic forks, Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension
- Cast aluminum single swing arm with BMW Paralever; central spring strut, spring preload fully adjustable by hook wrench, rebound damping adjustable
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 265 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 R 19
- Rear Tire
- 170/60 R 17
- 60.1 in. (1,527 mm)
- Seat Height
- High Seat: 33.5 in., Standard Seat: 32.3 in., Low Seat: 31.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 485 lb. (220 kg)
- Option 719 Black Storm Metallic/Aurum, Option 719 Black Storm Metallic/Light White