2019 Triton AUT1272
Call for Price
Our AUT line of premium aluminum trailers is designed with the utmost precision for years of trouble-free service. With features like straight or bi-fold ramp options, and full-length channels for adjustable tie-down positions, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of ATV, UTV or combination hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide for a higher level of fit and finish.
- Custom designed side rails with integrated tiedown system provide unlimited tiedown flexibility.
- Aluminum loading ramp has four aluminum hinges providing superior support across the entire ramp.
- Tough molded plastic fenders are bolted to aluminum frame supports to reduce noise and provide convenient frame supported steps.
- Integrated tiedown system utilizes the full deck length for unlimited tiedown flexibility.
- Four cord rubber torsion axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Quality coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Lanyards keep the ramp pins with the trailer.
- D-ring or bracket tiedowns included providing unlimited adjustability for safe and secure hauling.
- Straight or less wind resistant bi-fold aluminum ramp.
- Bed Width (In.): 72
- Bed Length (In.): 144
- Overall Width (In.): 93
- Overall Length (In.): 193
- Ramp Standard: Yes
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2435
- GVWR w/o Brakes (Lb.): 2995
- Carrying Capacity with Brakes (Lb.): 2940
- GVWR with Brakes (Lb.): 3500
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 560
- No. of Axles: 1
- Hitch Height: 15.5
- Deck Height: 18.5
- Plywood Thickness (In.): Aluminum
- Carrying Capacity
- w/o Brakes: 2435 lb.; w/Brakes: 2940 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 560 lb.
- w/o Brakes: 2995 lb.; w/Brakes: 3500 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tilt Bed
- Loading Style
- Inside Bed Width
- 72 in.
- Overall Length
- 193 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.
- Deck Height
- 18.5 in.
- Plywood Thickness