2019 Triton KL Base Plus Single Mast Kit
Call for Price
Shown with Options
Designed specifically for the outdoor sports industry, a Triton Kayak trailer effectively eliminates handling problems and provides the easiest and safest way to bring new kayaks home, and, on to the water for years to come. You can haul 2-6 kayaks with our different rack systems.
- All aluminum light weight frame including custom extrusions providing superior capacity.
- Galvanized slipper leaf spring axle provides superior corrosion protection from salt water and other damaging elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Long and strong aluminum rack with cushioned rails for kayak's of all sizes and weights. Also supporting canoes up to 16' long.
- Welded aluminum tiedown positions on each rack providing safe and secure hauling.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Submersible taillights.
- Full size highway tires providing better wear and tear.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Max Length of Boat (Ft.)*: 18
- Number of Kayaks only: 5
- Number of Bikes only (Using After-Market Mounts): 8+
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 223
- GVWR (Lb.): 900
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 677
- Overall Width (In.): 72
- Overall Length (In.): 171
- Arm Spacing (In.): 65 (arms on mast)
- Arm Length(In.): 24.5 & 34.5
- Loaded Hitch Height (In.): 18
- Axle Type: Spring
- Standard Tires: 4.80 X 12C
- Carrying Capacity
- 677 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Kayaks only: 5 ; Bikes only: 8+
- Trailer Weight
- 223 lb.
- 900 lb.
- Tire Size
- 4.80 X 12C
- Overall Length
- 171 in.