2019 Triton LXT-L
Call for Price
Shown with Options
Transport flat bottom and V-hull boats up to 14’ securely with Triton single-axle aluminum Jon Boat trailer. Adjustable bunks accommodate a range of boats and the winch stand allows for easy loading. Triton Jon Boat trailer is packed with features for years of enjoyment and worry-free use.
- All aluminum light weight frame including custom extrusions providing superior capacity.
- Galvanized slipper leaf spring axle provides superior corrosion protection from salt water and other damaging elements.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Long and strong aluminum rack with cushioned rails for kayak's of all sizes and weights. Also supporting canoes up to 16' long.
- Welded aluminum tiedown positions on each rack providing safe and secure hauling.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- Submersible taillights.
- Full size highway tires providing better wear and tear.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- Max Length of Boat (Ft.)*: 14
- Trailer Weight (Lb.): 160
- GVWR (Lb.): 1500
- Carrying Capacity (Lb.): 1340
- Overall Width (In.): 59
- Overall Length (In.): 220
- Loaded Hitch Height (In.): 14
- Axle Type: Spring
- Standard Tires: 4.80 X 12C
- Carrying Capacity
- 1340 lb.
- Trailer Weight
- 160 lb.
- 1500 lb.
- Tire Size
- 4.80 X 12C
- Overall Length
- 220 in.