2019 Triton WC2-2
Call for Price
Our heavy duty WC trailer is designed with the utmost precision and toughness for years of trouble-free service. With features like a tandem four-cord, rubber torsion axle and wide aluminum walk plank, you can be sure every detail has been crafted to meet the unique needs of personal watercraft hauling. Take a look at some additional features below, and be sure to request a quote from your dealer when you find the model you’re looking for.
- Four cord rubber torsion tandem axle with independent suspension provides a smooth ride.
- Adjustable brackets and carpeted 6' bunks provides maximum adjustability to help balance and secure even large three seater crafts to the trailer.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Standard stainless steel hardware is great for salt water applications and keeps corrosion to a minimum.
- Longer tongue & wider frame providing room for accessories.
- Wide aluminum walk plank for easy access between watercrafts.
- Adjustable ISA bow post allows you to custom fit the personal watercraft to your trailer giving you a secure fit and proper tongue weight distribution.
- Sealed LED lights installed with rubber grommets reduces vibration and protects them from the elements.
- Two per position retractable ratchet straps are easy to use and ensure safe and secure towing of the watercraft.
- A swivel wheel tongue jack makes it easier to move the trailer off the hitch and also keeps the tongue off the ground.
- Keel guards and bow bumpers to protect the personal watercraft’s hull.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of Units: 2
- Tire/Rim & Axle Choice: #03392 ST175/80D13C, #08875 ST145/R12E, #09942 ST175/80D13C Alum., #10384 ST145/R12E Alum.
- GVWR: 2995; With Surge Disc or Drum Brakes: 4000
- Carrying Capacity: 2445; With Surge Disc or Drum Brakes: 3450
- Trailer Weight: 550
- Overall Width: 102
- Overall Length: 201; With Surge Disc or Drum Brakes: 208
- Hitch Height: 16
- Coupler Size: 2
- Axle Type: Torsion
- Brakes: Optional: Surge Disc or Drum Brakes
- Carrying Capacity
- 2445 lb.; With Brakes: 3450 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 550 lb.
- 2995 lb.; With Brakes: 4000 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tongue Jack
- Overall Length
- 201 in.; With Brakes: 208 in.