2019 Triton XT12VR-101
Call for Price
Triton’s open snowmobile trailers are designed for hauling one to four sleds. Choose from ramp or tilt bed models to suit your loading and unloading preference, and add accessories to customize and protect machines from salt and road debris.
- Quality 2" coupler with steel safety chains and spring loaded clips for ease of use, strength and safety when you need it the most.
- Custom engineered aluminum extrusions provide a higher level of fit and finish.
- Tall side rail lip provides excellent containment of loads.
- Vinyl dipped steel gullwing tiedown bars with crank that is threaded into recessed insert nut position.
- Fully treated 1/2" marine grade plywood for durability and superior protection from the elements. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Molded and protected wire harness for years of worry- free use, long life and no splices to fail.
- Durable rear deck protector gives added protection to plywood deck.
- Tilt bed Tensioner System takes the slack out between the deck and tongue reducing rattling and damage, which can be caused by the tilt pin hole.
- Lights installed with rubber grommets reduce vibration and protect them from the elements.
- Custom molded wiring harness, routed through the trailer frame, keeps your wiring protected from the elements.
- E-coated four cord rubber torsion axles with independent suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Easy to use Bearing Lube system provides superior lubrication and long bearing life.
- Trailers with ramps use a clamp system, eliminating the need for pins that can be lost.
- 53" bed width for the XT4.5 and 101" bed width for all other models.
- License plate bracket and lights are US DOT and Transport Canada compliant.
- Five year limited warranty when registered online.
- # of Vehicles: 2
- Bed Width (in.): 101
- Bed Length (in.): 144
- Overall Length (in.): 215
- Ramp Standard: Yes
- Tilt Bed: No
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes (lb.): 1655
- GVWR w/o Brakes (lb.): 2200
- Trailer Weight (lb.): 545
- Number of Axles: 1
- Standard Tires: 20.5X10C
- Tire Upgrade Options: 20.5X10 E, ST145/R 12E, ST175/80 D13C
- Tongue Style: Straight Pole
- Plywood Thickness (in.): 1/2
- Tongue Jack: No
- Tie Downs: Single
- Carrying Capacity
- 1655 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 545 lb.
- 2200 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 215 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.